Aktuelle Zeit: 16.12.2017, 03:14
Foren-Übersicht » FM4 Frequency Forum » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: From Norway: How to get There
BeitragVerfasst: 07.07.2014, 22:18 

Hi!

I'm considering going to Frequency 2014, but can't find all the info I need on their website. So, a few q's:

What's the nearest airport to the city Frequency is held at? And how do I get from the airport to the festival site? Can I take a cab?
Is there any ok hotels in the nearby to the festival site, where I can stay the night before/ the night after the festival is over? I understand one can camp at the site, as at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark.
Is it like at Roskilde, where there is a few days "warm-up" before the actual festival begins? When does the camp site open, is it the same day as the festival, or some days prior/ before?

Thanks for answering, I'd really like to try out this festival, it's got a great lineup for 2014 :-)
LA

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: From Norway: How to get There
BeitragVerfasst: 07.07.2014, 23:37 

- The best opportunity for U should be Vienna airport. From there U take the train to St. Pölten (times at http://www.oebb.at). From train station St. Pölten U can take the festival shuttle to the camp side (the bus costs 6€; drive as often as U want).

-The campsite opens on Wednesday 12am, closes on Sunday 12am.
- There are no pre-parties etc. The first artists will play on Wednesday.

- U may be late to book a room near the festival side. Try http://www.trivago.at or similar sides to find a room. And think about staying in Vienna for a night and come to St. Pölten via train on Wednesday.
- U can also try to book a tent-hotel on the campsite. Opens also on Wednesday at 12am. In an exclusive closed off area at the campsite, quite an amount of two-man tents are available (ATTENTION: sleeping bags need to be brought along or can be purchase on site), that can be booked like a hotel room.

Advantages:
Komfort 2man tent with.
Security guarded campsite
Hotel reception (also for wake up calls e.g. – who wants to miss his favourite band?)

For more Information look at http://www.frequency.at (also in English) or post here again.

BeitragVerfasst: 08.07.2014, 02:20 

Thank you sooo much for your reply, that was really great information, both confirming my thoughts and giving me valued new info :-)

I see there's still some of the Komfort Tickets for 60 Euros left, but they're so cheap I don't believe it. 60 Euros (!), is that all ??? At Roskilde you buy both a ticket for camping and a ticket for the festival area (adding up to about 110 UK pounds), is that how you do it at Freq' as well? I've been trying to read up on this, but when it comes to the ticket office attached to the site, it's all in austrian/ german/ I don't know :-P Should I buy the Komfort Ticket as well as the 4 Day Festival Pass?

I've been browsing some of the pictures, it sure seems a whole lot of fun at Freq' :-)

I'm gonna have to check out them flight prices!
Thanks again!
LA

BeitragVerfasst: 08.07.2014, 08:22 

Camping is included in the 4 day festival-pass. If U want to sleep at the tent hotel, U buy the 4 day pass & the comfort pass. With the comfort pass U can take a friend with U in the tent hotel (so it's 30€ per person).

BeitragVerfasst: 08.07.2014, 08:26 

This is what the FAQ says:

COMFORT TICKET

Valid for 2 People (Invite one of your friends. All they need is a Festival Ticket and the rest happens at the COMFORT Check In)

Tent Hotel - Your hotel in the tent: You want to enjoy your Festival, without having to hire a moving company to carry all your supplies? Your sled dogs are on summer break? Can't find a sherpa? You'd rather come by public transport and just don't have all the room to store your supplies in the train? No problem: we have a solution for you! In a secured area of the camp site we have plenty of two men tents that you can book like a hotel room. All you need to bring is a sleeping bag. Bring a friend along, who can sleep in your tent for FREE!
Partying with a friend is more fun! Invite one of your friends into the Comfort Area or your Tent (your friend will need a regular or VIP Ticket, though)
COMFORT Get In Desk (wristbands)
Comfort Gate Entry Daypark
Access the COMFORT Area to chill out with your own bar, WIFI and lockers for your valuables.
Access The Special COMFORT Area close to the Space Stage

You can buy your comfort ticket here:
www.musicnet.at or by phone 0043-1-4051010 or www.oeticket.com or by phone 0043-1-96096

BeitragVerfasst: 08.07.2014, 08:30 

And here is the ticket side in English:
http://www.oeticket.com/en/artist/fm4-frequency-679/profile.html

U may get the tickets via standard mail. So order early enough that it can come to U.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]