Aktuelle Zeit: 14.12.2017, 19:00
Foren-Übersicht » FM4 Frequency Forum » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: First time to the festival 2014
BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2014, 01:20 

Hi there,

Aiming to come to FM4 with some friends this summer and I've got some questions. Hope this is the right place for them.

1) On the website it says there are buses from Vienna to Saint Polten and I was wondering where exactly the bus left from and how often they traveled to and from the festival. Do they go every day Wednesday to Thursday?
2) How much are the buses to and from the festival?
3) If the buses aren't available is it right that the train station to St Polten is Wien Westbahnhof
4) What kind of time does the music start each day?

Thank you in advance!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: First time to the festival 2014
BeitragVerfasst: 24.05.2014, 16:29 

Hi
I went 2 years ago and i'm coming back this year (from Australia).
My experience from 2012 was I trained to St Polten from Munich. At the station and followed all the kids with camping gear and alcohol hard to miss. I asked them questions as it was my first time and most young Austrians speak a fair bit of English and went with them to the buses, you could also cab but they had heaps of buses and signs saying frequency festival. I bought a ticket hoped on and it took us straight to the festival, what i recall was a half hour drive??? Drops us right at the festival, i then went and swapped my ticket at the tickets van right near the bus stop at the festival and they spoke English there aswell and got directions and a map to where i was camping, as i was camping in the comfort zone. From there on i made friends and party hard.
As for when the music starts, the festival re opens i believe from midday but you do have access to showers and toilets 24/7 but they get feral pretty fast, so much easier to bathe in the river.
Anyway if you want to no more of my experiences or keen to meet up at the festival let me know.

Dan

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]